Holiday home* in Offingawier max. 2 Persons
#HolidayProperties #ForRent #Offingawier #Fryslân #SúdwestFryslân #Netherlands
761,31 ( € 704,00 )
Available according to agreement
DescriptionThis contemporary apartment is situated directly adjacent to Sneekermeer. The accommodation is in a nature reserve, making it an ideal holiday spot for nature lovers and anyone seeking tranquillity. Those looking for a more active holiday will also have plenty to do, like renting a dinghy, SUP or paddleboat. In short, it is a wonderful spot for a peaceful stay or an active water sports holiday. Come and create wonderful memories in this beautiful apartment.
The apartment's excellent location means you can switch between rest and activity during your holiday. Explore Friesland; you can hire a dinghy or sailing boat from the marina. The marina also has a fun beach club where you can enjoy a drink, lunch and dinner. There is a recreational lake with a beach and water ski track just 500 metres from the apartment. Enjoy the lively atmosphere at the water sports centre! Those looking for culture and nature are also in the right place. Discover the characteristic towns in the area such as Hindelopen, Sloten and Balk. Sneek is a bustling and quaint town that is well worth a visit, and it is only a five-minute drive from the apartment.
DivisionSurface area: 50
Amount of persons: 2
Amount of bedrooms: 1
Amount of bathrooms: 1
This first floor apartment is modern and sleek. The living room has a cosy sitting area with a sofa, two chairs and a television. A Chromecast is connected to the television, and you can use the Wi-Fi during your stay. You can eat together at the dining table and prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen. The open kitchen is equipped with a hob, combination microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, two coffee machines (filter and Nespresso), kettle and toaster. The bedroom has a double box spring bed (160x200), bedside tables, a wardrobe and blackout window coverings. For the little ones, there is a fold-away cot (60x120 cm) and a high chair. The modern bathroom has a shower with a glass wall, a toilet and a bathroom cabinet with a mirror and hairdryer. The apartment has a lovely, east-facing balcony where you can enjoy breakfast outside or bask in the warm evening sun with a drink on the lounge chairs.
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.