Holiday home* in Offingawier max. 4 Persons
#HolidayProperties #ForRent #Offingawier #Fryslân #SúdwestFryslân #Netherlands
1 397,17 ( € 1 292,00 )
Available according to agreement
DescriptionYou will experience the ultimate sense of freedom on this unique houseboat! Enjoy the comfort of a luxury holiday home surrounded by water. While enjoying a wonderful breakfast, you can watch the boats pass by. Or what do you think about watching the setting sun from the roof terrace? A unique experience, in a unique location.
This special holiday home on Waterrijck Sneekermeer is located in the village of Offingawier. Because the Sneekermeer lake and water sports are inextricably linked, there is always something to take part in. Would you like to explore Friesland in a unique way? Then you may wish to hire a dinghy or sailing boat from the marina. The marina also has a nice beach club where you can go for lunch, drinks and dinner.
In the surrounding area you can explore plenty of authentic towns such as Workum, Hindelopen, Sloten and Balk or head for the bustling town of Sneek (located 5 kilometers from the boathouse). If you're a nature enthusiast, you've come to the right place. With the many nature areas and extensive networks of cycle paths and footpaths through the Frisian landscape, there is plenty to see.
DivisionSurface area: 84m2
Max. amount of persons: 4
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bahtrooms: 1
Size: 84 m2
The luxury houseboat is located in the Waterrijck Sneekermeer Marina. You will even enjoy a wonderful view out over the water from inside your home. The houseboat has a beautiful living room complete with a comfortable seating area with a smart television. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all mod cons such as a combi microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, coffee machine (filter and Nespresso), kettle and toaster.
Both bedrooms are fitted with a double bed, bedside tables and black-out window coverings. For the little ones there is also a fold-away cot (60x120cm) as well as a high chair. In the bathroom you will find the shower, toilet and a bathroom cabinet with mirror.
On the roof terrace and in the houseboat's very own garden (25m2) you can enjoy the panoramic view of one of the most beautiful marinas in Friesland: Waterrijck Sneekermeer. In the garden there is a set of garden furniture for four people and you may wish to enjoy a tasty barbecue. You can access the sun-kissed roof terrace via the companionway. The roof terrace is equipped with two sun loungers – perfect for sunbathing.
If you want, you can also moor your (own) boat alongside the houseboat. There is always a space for your car. You have your own parking space on the car park.
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.