Holiday home*** in Sint-Annaland max. 4 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #SintAnnaland #Zeeland #Tholen #Niederlande #Netherlands
from € 1 473,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionWelcome to Sint Annaland; welcome to this spacious four-person apartment All of the rooms have sliding doors that open onto one of the balconies. The largest balcony has a view across the largest marina on the island, known as “the pearl in the Delta”. The balcony on the other side offers a view of the Krabbenkreek, where you can sit comfortably and watch the tide of the Oosterschelde sweep past. You can sit in the shade here when it's very hot; if you’re lucky, you may see the seals lying on a sandbank!
#Tholen #NiederlandeHoliday Park; Near water
The apartment has a fantastic view over a unique water landscape that stretches for miles, interspersed with sandbanks. The flocks of migratory birds that fly in all year round to dive for fish also make for a remarkable spectacle. There is a small beach right in front of the door where families with small children can enjoy a day in the sun.
The centre of Sint- Annaland is within walking distance, as is a large Jumbo supermarket. If you don't feel like cooking, there are several restaurants just around the corner. There is also a beautiful walking and cycling path to Stavenisse. A tour boat for spotting seals and porpoises departs from the marina. There are also sailing boats for hire, and day trips are organised to Zierikzee (you can bring your bike).
The area around the holiday home is characterised by greenery, walking and cycling routes. Old dikes, mills, farmhouses and authentic villages can be found everywhere in this area, along with peace, space and water. In short: whether you love the beach, walking or cycling, from this apartment, you will make memories that you will not soon forget.
DivisionSurface area: 70
Max amount of persons: 4
Amount of bedrooms: 2
Amount of bathrooms: 1
Size: 70 m2
This single-level, four-person apartment is on the first floor of the small-scale Vista Maris apartment complex there is an elevator available. Up to two pets are welcome. The apartment windows extend to the floor, allowing a lot of light into all the rooms. The sliding doors lead onto the large balconies (27 m2 in total) with water views on two sides.
The modern, urban chic interior has been carefully selected to make you feel right at home. The materials are of high quality and have a warm and homely feel. When you return after a long day outdoors, you can relax and enjoy the flat-screen television in the living room. The kitchen has a combination microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge, a freezer and a toaster. There is also a Nespresso filter coffee machine.
Both bedrooms have a boxspring (180x200 cm), two bedside tables and a wardrobe. There is also a fold-away cot (60x120 cm). The bedroom on the harbour side has a TV. Wake up peacefully with a view of the water on both sides- what more could you want?
Don't forget your bicycle. The large storage room on the ground floor has a charging point for electric bicycles. The apartment has one parking space, and there is plenty of parking available within walking distance.
UsePossibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: o smoking!!!
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.