Holiday home*** in Offingawier max. 4 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Offingawier #Fryslân #SúdwestFryslân #Netherlands
from € 1 441,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionWhat could be better than waking up on the water? Experience it on houseboat 'de Valreep', directly on the Sneekermeer. The liveliness of the harbour combined with the fantastic view over the open water makes for a unique experience. You can see the freighters and typical Frisian ‘skûtsjes’ pass by from the living room. You can also watch the fishermen leave the harbour before dawn in search of a good spot. There is also a great variety of water birds to admire from the roof terrace or garden.
You can rent SUPs and sailing boats at the harbour to explore the surrounding area by water. You can also enjoy a delicious meal at the beach club's restaurant. Near the houseboat, you can try the water-ski course or relax on one of the beaches. Sneek is a 10–minute drive away. You can also rent a sloop and sail to Ter Herne, Goingarijp or Sneek for a drink or dinner in 20 minutes, or take a fun-filled day trip on the water.
DivisionSurface area: 84
Max. amount of persons: 4
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
This four-person houseboat is located in Offingawier, in the harbour on the Sneekermeer. Enjoy the sun at the dining table or two-person lounge sofa for two on the front terrace (18 m2). You enter the living room through the double sliding doors. Relax on the couch in the sitting area in front of the flat-screen television, or sink into one of the two pink armchairs. The houseboat also offers cosy and comfortable accommodation on colder days. An inviting fireplace provides warmth and intimacy in the evenings.
The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all modern conveniences, such as a combination microwave, an oven, a dishwasher, a refrigerator with freezer compartment, a toaster, a kettle and a Nespresso filter coffee machine. There is also a dining table for six—plenty of space to enjoy breakfast and dinner! The living room leads to the hallway. On one side you will find the toilet (with washbasin and mirror); on the other side is the bathroom with shower, washbasin and a spacious wardrobe for towels. The bedrooms are further down the hallway. These are two identical bedrooms with two single beds (80–120 x 200 cm), a wardrobe, shelves and a blanket chest. There is also a fold-away cot (60 x 120 cm).
Both bedrooms open onto the terrace at the back (6 m2 facing south). Take the spiral staircase here to the roof terrace (about 30 m2) where you can enjoy the sun all day. The terrace has a large lounge set with thick cushions, a lounge chair, lounge sofas and a lounge table.
Besides the terraces, the houseboat has a garden (100 m2) on the northwest, directly next to the Sneekermeer. Please note that this garden is not fenced. The garden has grass and is large enough that you can always find a spot in the sun. It is lovely to play in, lie down in or use as a base for water sports. You can also barbecue in the garden!
Houseboat 'Valreep' has one parking space. There are more parking facilities in the immediate vicinity.
UsePossibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: o smoking!!!
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.