Holiday home*** in Koudekerke max. 2 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Veere #Zeeland #Netherlands
from € 1 506,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionIt is with good reason that this beach cottage bears the name 'Vitamin Sea'. Take to the water with a canoe or surfboard, have breakfast on the almost empty beach and enjoy evening walks along the tide line; it's all invigorating. Not to mention the spectacular sunsets! Living by the sea is an experience you won't forget in a hurry.
PositionHoliday Park; Near water
The beach of Dishoek faces southwest. Besides the sun and the high dunes, the beach is also known for the large sea-going vessels that sail close to the shore. You don't need to leave the beach to have a wonderful holiday, but if you would like to see more of the surroundings, cities like Middelburg and Vlissingen are not far away. Dishoek itself also has some lovely restaurants and terraces.
DivisionSurface area: 20
Max number of people: 2 adults and 2 children
Number of bedrooms: 0
Number of bathrooms: 1
Surface: 20 m2
This beach cottage 'Vitamin Sea' on the beach of Dishoek can accommodate four people and one pet. The cottage has a kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and toilet, a bedroom and a loft with a sleeping area. There are two double beds available. One 140 x 200 cm and one 160 x 200 cm. The kitchen has an oven, refrigerator with a freezer, toaster, kettle and Nespresso coffee machine.
When the weather is good, you will spend most of your time outdoors. Enjoy the sun in one of the four beach chairs or two sunbeds on your 25 m2 private beach. For those who enjoy water sports, the cottage has a canoe and surfboard (without a sail) that you can use. When it gets colder in the evening, the house is a cosy spot. Play games together, or just relax and enjoy the sound of the sea in the background. Vitamin Sea has 1 parking space in the car park on the land side of the dunes.
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.