Holiday home* in Vrouwenpolder max. 2 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Veere #Zeeland #Netherlands
from € 493,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionWelcome to this cosy two-person studio, located on the Rustenpolder farm in Vrouwenpolder. This is a wonderful place to relax. The outdoor life is never far away here. The work on the farm, the mini campsite, the goats, the wallabies, the sheep, the beach and Oranjezon nature reserve—all within walking distance and waiting to be discovered!
The North Sea beach is five minutes away by bike and is a great place to get a breath of fresh air in the autumn or enjoy the sun in the summer. The green environment makes this studio a wonderful holiday destination, especially for nature lovers. The Oranjezon nature reserve is practically in your backyard and is home to many fallow deer. You will regularly encounter these animals on the property, especially in the spring and autumn. Liveliness, history and culture are also not far away: the characteristic Middelburg is only 13 kilometres from the studio.
Max number of people: 2
Number of bedrooms: 0
Number of bathrooms: 1
The studio is on the ground floor and measures 6.5 x 3.6 metres. Settle down for a good film on the flat-screen TV in the sitting area, stream the latest music via your phone with the free Wi-Fi, or watch TV from the Auping double bed (180 x 200 cm). The choice is yours!
The open kitchen has a four-burner hob, a microwave, a fridge, two coffee machines (filter and Nespresso), a toaster, a kettle and an oven. You can use the freezer and washing machine in the mini campsite's washing facility for a fee. The bathroom has a shower, washbasin and toilet.
The shared, west-facing garden and terrace offer the option to sit in the sun or shade at any time of the day. The grounds and pastured animals are also worth visiting. Barbecuing in the garden is permitted.
You can store your bicycle in the shed opposite the studio, but please note that the shed has no lock. There is plenty of space to park on the property.
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.