Holiday home* in Vrouwenpolder max. 4 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Veere #Zeeland #Netherlands
from € 646,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionWelcome to this bright, four-person apartment on the ground floor of the holiday home on the Rustenpolder farm. This is a place where you can fully enjoy the outdoor life: the farm, the surrounding nature and the animal pasture. The living room overlooks the pasture with goats, sheep and chickens. Have you ever seen a wallaby in real life? They, too, can be seen jumping around happily outside.
You can cycle along the dikes to the beach, Oostkapelle or Lake Veerse from this apartment at Rustenpolder. The Oranjezon nature reserve is less than a five-minute bike ride away. The area is wonderful for walking and spotting fallow deer. There is a good chance that you will encounter these deer on the farm in the spring or autumn. If you want to visit typical Zeelandic villages, Veere and Domburg are the most well-known. Middelburg is also worth a visit, with its old buildings, narrow alleyways and welcoming terraces.
Max number of people: 4
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
This four-person apartment is situated on the ground floor of the house. You enter the bright living room from the hall. This room has a flat-screen TV and a sitting area with a dining table. The living room offers a view of the animal pasture.
The open-plan kitchen has a microwave, an oven, a dishwasher, a fridge, a freezer, a toaster, a kettle and a filter coffee machine. The bathroom has a washbasin and a shower, and the toilet is in the hall.
The first bedroom has an Auping bed with a 160 x 120 cm mattress, a fold-away cot (60 x 120 cm), two bedside tables and a wardrobe. The second bedroom has two single beds (80-120 x 200 cm), a bedside table, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
Enjoy the sun on the private, south-facing terrace (24 m2), or meet other people in the shared garden. Here you can always find a spot in the sun or shade. You can store your bikes in the shed. Please note that the shed does not have a lock. There is plenty of parking space on the property.
Finally, Rustenpolder also has plenty of entertainment for children. There are go-karts, trampolines, a sandbox, a swing and outdoor toys waiting for them!
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.