Holiday home* in Koudekerke max. 5 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Veere #Zeeland #Netherlands
from € 1 103,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionThis holiday home is not called 'Fresh Wind' for nothing. When you step out the door, you walk straight into the wooded dune landscape of Koudekerke. Here you can enjoy a breath of fresh air. Even if you stay at home, you can enjoy the peaceful, natural environment. From the living room you look straight into the spacious garden, adjacent to the woods. When the weather is nice, slide the doors open and enjoy the sun in the lounge set on the spacious terrace.
PositionAt the beach
You can enjoy walking and cycling in the wooded dune area. In this quiet area there are many play options for children and the house is within walking distance of the largest playground: the beach of Dishoek. This beach is known for its south-facing position and the large seagoing vessels that pass close to the coast. Great for a breath of fresh air in the fall, or enjoying the sun in the summer. Sights and charming cities such as Middelburg and Vlissingen are also not far away. Well worth a visit!
DivisionSurface area: 200
Max number of people: 5 persons
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms: 2
Surface: 200 m2
Holiday home 'Frisse Wind' has several floors and is suitable for a maximum of 5 people. The ground floor has underfloor heating and a Belgian sweet stone floor. Downstairs you will find a bathroom with shower and toilet, two bedrooms, a hall, a storage room under the stairs and a living room with open kitchen. Are you coming with children? There is a high chair and a folding baby bed (60x120 cm) available.
In the living room you can relax in the sitting area in front of the flat screen television with Delta TV and internet package. When the weather is nice, you can open the sliding doors to the large garden (400 m2) at the front. You can enjoy the sun on the south-facing garden terrace (30 m2). Here you will find a lounge set and picnic table where you can have breakfast or dinner together. A barbeque is not present, but allowed!
The open kitchen has a combination microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge with freezer, a toaster, a kettle and a Nespresso coffee machine (filter). The first bedroom has a single bed (90x180 cm), the second bedroom has two single beds (180x200 cm). Via the stairs you reach the upper floor with a third bedroom. There is a double bed (160x200 cm) under the pointed roof. On the upper floor you will also find a landing with storage space and the second bathroom with toilet, double sink and shower.
The holiday home has 3 parking spaces. Are you taking your bike with you? At the rear of the house you can store it in the large storage room. The washing machine and dryer are also located here.
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.