Holiday home*** in Zoutelande max. 4 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Veere #Zeeland #Netherlands
from € 1 665,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionZoutelande's main shopping street, the Langstraat, is just around the corner. A bakery, supermarket, a number of nice boutiques and other specialty shops are all nearby. The cozy restaurants and terraces of Zoutelande are also within walking distance. Only 100 meters away is the beach crossing at the boulevard, where you can see the boats sailing past. Hear the sound of the wave when you're in bed - that's a nice wake up call.
PositionHoliday Park; Near water
This holiday home is located in the heart of Zoutelande. A central spot, walking distance to restaurants, a supermarket and the beach. It is not for nothing that Zoutelande is known as the Zeeland Riviera: cozy terraces and beach pavilions, wide dunes and well-maintained beaches are the perfect combination for a holiday in the sun. Also outside the summer, this holiday home in Zoutelande is a wonderful home from which to explore various sights, towns and villages in the area. Do you like an active holiday? Combine this with long walks or bike rides along the Zeeland dunes.
DivisionSurface area: 85
Max number of people: 4
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
Through the hall of this holiday home you enter the attractive, bright living room. The personal, detailed interior ensures that you will quickly feel at home here. In the living room you can enjoy the flat screen television (KPN including German channels), use the free WiFi, or have a nice chat in the dining area. From the living room you enter the kitchen. Here is a fridge with freezer, combi microwave, toaster and a Dulce Gusto coffee maker
This holiday home has two spacious bedrooms with washbasin: one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. In the first bedroom there are two beds next to each other (160x200 cm in total). The second bedroom has a box spring of 180x200 cm and a baby cot (60x120 cm). In the bathroom you will find everything you need: a shower, toilet, sink and washing machine.
If you stay at home for a day, you can enjoy the sun all day long in the south-facing garden (50m2). The garden consists of a garden terrace with tiles, but the plants around it provide sufficient greenery and privacy. Make use of the garden furniture, or have a nice meal together at the picnic table. Finally, this holiday home has two parking spaces and you can safely store your (electric) bicycle in the covered bicycle shed with charging point.
UsePossibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: o smoking!!!
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Only weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.