Holiday home*** in Offingawier max. 4 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Sneek #Fryslân #SúdwestFryslân #Niederlande #Netherlands
from € 991,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionThis high-quality houseboat is located in a beautiful location on the edge of Jachthaven Waterrijck with an unobstructed view over the Sneekermeer. The houseboat is suitable for 4 people with 2 separate bedrooms. The front and top decks are spacious with a roof terrace where you can relax, sunbathe, enjoy the sunset or just enjoy the tranquility. The house is suitable for the whole year. The houseboat is located close to the Starteiland, so you can reach all Frisian lakes where there is plenty to do.
Located on this unique water sports area, a fantastic new harbor area has been developed under the name Waterrijck Sneekermeer. The houseboat is located close to the Starteiland, so you can reach all Frisian lakes and where there is plenty to do. At Sail-A-way.nl you can rent a boat. They are in the same harbor. You can easily rent a falcon. Friesland is ideal to explore with a falcon. If you want to rent another boat, they have a Trion cabin boat, a motor boat or a sloop. Waterskibaan Sneek is located right next to the recreation area De Potten. Everyone is welcome. From beginner to experienced athlete and spectator, because it is even fun to look along the side!
If you don't want to go out on the water, you can make beautiful routes through Friesland by bike.
DivisionSurface area: 48
Max. amount of persons: 4
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bahtrooms: 2
Size: 85 m2
This luxurious houseboat has a cozy living room with open kitchen. You can also enjoy the beautiful view from the inside. The living room has a television and a sofa that can be folded out into a comfortable bed to create more sleeping space. The kitchen offers plenty of storage space for groceries and is equipped with a 4-burner induction hob, refrigerator, coffee maker (filter and Nespresso), kettle and toaster. This property has two bedrooms. The large bedroom has a double bed (140x200 cm) and a cupboard to store clothes or belongings. The second bedroom is furnished with a bunk bed (90x200 cm) and wardrobe. For the little ones there is a folding baby bed (60x120cm) and a high chair available. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and bathroom furniture with mirror.
The houseboat has a spacious garden (approx. 100 m2) where children can play on the large lawn or where you can sit comfortably for a barbecue, for example; there is a mobile barbecue available. The garden has a view over the Sneekermeer, where you can enjoy the beautiful sunrise in the morning. Adjacent to the garden is a terrace (9 m2) with seating for 4 people. At the rear of the houseboat is a small terrace (4 m2) where there is also a swimmer's ladder to take a refreshing dip in the harbor or to easily get on the supboards. Via the stairs on the back terrace you reach the sunny roof terrace (25 m2) which is equipped with a nice lounge set. Here you can enjoy the panoramic view over one of the most beautiful marinas in Friesland
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.