Holiday home* in Nieuwvliet max. 6 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Nieuwvliet #Zeeland #Netherlands
from € 932,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionWelcome to the dunes of Nieuwvliet-Bad; welcome to this spacious holiday home! Completely renovated and suitable for up to 6 people. The beach within walking distance and 2 terraces in the spacious garden- a place and a moment to enjoy the Zeeland sun every hour of the day. From the sliding glass door in the living room, you step into the large, enclosed garden. A place where children can play outside safely, and you can catch the last rays of the evening sun. Moments to remember!
PositionAt the beach; Holiday Park
You can't help but appreciate the sea when you step outside in Nieuwvliet! The lovely, small village on the West-Zeeuws-Flemish coast has one of the widest and cleanest beaches in Zeeland. The shallow pools at low tide are ideal for a day at the beach with small children. But there's more to explore than just the beach. Brave the headwinds by bike, take endless walks through the polder or relax on a terrace: everything is possible from this holiday home in Nieuwvliet-Bad.
This is just one of many holiday houses and many stories. We have a holiday house to make everyone feel right at home.
A holiday house that is a home to remember. Welcome in.
DivisionSurface area: 75
Max amount of people: 6
Amount of bedrooms: 3
Amount of bathrooms: 1
Size: 80 m2
This holiday home is a 5-minute walk from the beach and is 3 kilometres from Cadzand. The living room has a sitting area, TV, fireplace and dining area. The open kitchen has a combination microwave, a Nespresso coffee machine, a dishwasher and a washing machine. There are 3 bedrooms: two with a double bed of 1.60 m (one on the lower floor and one on the upper floor) and one with a bunk bed (upper floor). There is a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet in the bathroom. You can park on-site.
UsePossibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: o smoking!!!
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.