Holiday home*** in Westkapelle max. 4 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Veere #Zeeland #Netherlands
from € 1 021,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionIn the middle of Westkapelle, above hairdressing salon 'M'n zus & ik'. Everything is nearby. Step out of the door and you are between restaurants. Enjoy the chatter of this quiet village. At the bakery across the street you get your fresh bread. The sea is only 150 meters away and you can go to the beach in your flip-flops! From the sea dyke you look out over the sea, you can see the ships sailing and you can even reach the water's edge by car. Behind you the characteristic red roofs, next to you the imposing lighthouse and further away the creek where birds sing their hearts out. Take a walk on the beach at sunset or settle down at one of the many beach pavilions in the area. Enjoy, it's vacation!
PositionAt the beach; Holiday Park; Near water
Westkapelle is a quiet village with a sunny beach where the most hours of sunshine in the Netherlands are counted. In the village you will find a supermarket, bakery, butcher, bike rental, drugstore, souvenir stores and numerous restaurants. Within 20 minutes you can reach historic Middelburg and maritime Vlissingen. Both cities have a wide range of restaurants, stores and attractions.
Westkapelle is a quiet village with a sunny beach where the most hours of sunshine in the Netherlands are counted. In the village are a supermarket, bakery, butcher, bike rental, drugstore, souvenir stores and numerous restaurants. Within 20 minutes you can reach historic Middelburg and maritime Vlissingen. Both cities have a wide range of restaurants, stores and attractions.
DivisionSurface area: 53
Number of persons: 4
Number of bedrooms: 2
Number of bathrooms: 1
Size.: 53 m2
Through the stairs at the back you reach this apartment on the second floor. The open kitchen contains a combi-microwave, a toaster, a dishwasher, a fridge-freezer and a Nespresso coffee machine. You walk straight through to the dining area with seating for four. The characteristic beamed structure forms a nice transition to the sitting area with flat screen TV. In the main bedroom there is a double box spring (with two separate mattresses). Here you will also find the door to the balcony with seating for four. In the second bedroom there are two single boxsprings. The bathroom has a spacious shower, toilet and sink with storage space. All windows are equipped with blackout facilities. Behind the house there is a private parking lot.
UsePossibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Fishing
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day, you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking, you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course, against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Only 1 dog accepted at this accommodation, no exceptions. Please get informed about this option. As the owner, you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbours.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.