Holiday home*** in Flaine max. 7 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Flaine #AuvergneRhôneAlpes #Bonneville #France
Price on request.
Available according to agreement
DescriptionAt the heart of the Haute Savoie, between Geneva and Chamonix Mont Blanc, the incredible mountain resort is the perfect destination for your next winter or summer holidays.
The residence is situated in the heart of the forest of Flaine, at the foot of the Grands Vans chairlift and the ski slopes of the Grand Massif linking the 5 resorts: Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns and Sixt Fer à Cheval.
To enjoy shopping and services, access to the center of the resort or Flaine Forum is possible by public lifts, accessible 7 days/ 7 and 24h/ 24, located within 100 m from the residence.
At your disposal:
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Well-being center (fee-paying access): sauna and hammam
Fee-paying underground parking
#BonnevilleIn the mountains; Among nature; Near water
Flaine is a pedestrian ski resort in the Haute Savoie, situated between Geneva and the Mont Blanc. It is at the same time an astonishing and attractive resort, where all is accessible by ski. Flaine is a resort with a contemporary architecture, designed to please the eye and at the same time blending perfectly into its surrounding natural setting. It offers an astonishing cultural heritage for it is a true open-air museum, where you will find sculptures by Picasso, Vasarely or Dubuffet in a park, as well as an art exhibition at the cultural centre. Many of its buildings are also classified as historical monuments. Flaine is a modern and practical ski resort of the Haute Savoie for a care-free skiing holiday. The ski slopes of this Northern Alps resort are part of the Grand Massif skiing area with its 265 km of skiing.
Flaine is a resort in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps, which offers a wealth of sporting and leisure activities:
- Driving on ice: Snow scooter and Ice quad
- Kite snow
- Paragliding (one or two-place), helicopter flights, big air bag
- Dog sleigh
- 6,5 km of footpaths or snow-shoeing
- Sledging run at the heart of the resort
- Climbing (artificial wall)
- Natural, outdoor skating rink at Flaine Forum
- 13 km of cross country skiing tracks
- Cultural centre (bilingual library and exhibitions of modern artists)
Flaine’s golf course, at close proximity to the residence: 18-hole golf course (a course of over 4km-4026 m- with a par of 63). At an altitude of 1900m, this in one of the highest golf courses in the whole of Europe, with a breath-taking view of the surrounding mountain ranges. A fun course, with ups and downs, a round of about 4 ½ hours, of varying difficulty. Putting green, practice courses, testing ground, club-house, restaurant. A course accessible to all licence-holders, with no requirement of handicap.
All the natural and cultural heritage of the Haute Savoie region are open to you:
- The contemporary architecture of Flaine, its classified buildings and works of art (Picasso, Vasarely, Dubuffet)
- Flaine's cultural centre
- Geneva, Switzerland
- The Mont Blanc
- Chamonix, Saint Gervais, Megève
- Minimum altitude : 1600 m
- Maximum altitude : 2500 m
The ski resort of Flaine, in the Haute Savoie, between Geneva and the Mont Blanc, nestles at the heart of the 5th biggest skiing area in France.
It is the Grand Massif skiing area : 265 km of ski slopes, 5 ski resorts, linked together : Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns, Sixt.
The skiing area boasts modern and highly functional equipment. Its high altitude and geographical situation ensure an exceptional snow covering. It caters for all levels: from initiation into skiing on the blue slope of the "Cascades" to off-piste skiing in the "Combe de Gers", a great variety of skiing is possible in this sumptuous setting.
Highest point of the skiing area : 2 500 m. 69 ski lifts, 144 slopes (14 black, 47 red, 67 blue, 16 green) (Flaine : 64 slopes - 5 black, 22 red, 30 blue, 7 green)
There are 3 Jamparks set up in the skiing area of the Grand Massif for the greater pleasure of freestylers of all ages and all levels.
Cross country skiing : the Pierre Carrée mountain pass (1844 m) offers the highest altitude and most snowy Nordic skiing area in the Alps. 5 km of marked out tracks for skating and classic Nordic skiing.
Agy, at a distance of 30 minutes from Flaine, offers a further 33.5 km of slopes.
DivisionSurface area: 55
Fittings2 bedroom apartment, with sleeping alcove for 7 people (approx. 55m²)
Living room with pull out bed
Bedroom with double bed
Bedroom with 2 single beds
Sleeping alcove with 1 single bed
Equipped kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, extractor hood))
Bathroom (with hair dryer) + shower room + 2 toilets (1 separate)
UsePossibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Tennis, Golfplaying
Included in the rental price:
- Apartment rental
- Bed linen
- Access to the indoor, heated swimming pool
- Luggage storage
- Ski lockers
Free in July and August:
- Hiking with guide (2 half-days per stay)
- Flaine Summer Pass: nominative pass giving unlimited access to fitness activities, archery, big air bag, inflatables castles, kids club 6/12 years old, tennis, mini-golf, sports tournaments, library.
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €35/stay, €9/day
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €10/set
- Underground car park (max height : 2.05m, 1 space/apartment) : €30/week
- Sauna &hammam : €9/session/person, €40/5 sessions/person
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €70/stay/animal, €15/day/animal
- Deposit and tourist tax (amount per day per person over 18 years old) to be paid on the spot.
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
- Pets are allowed against extra charges (updated vaccination record and tattoo required). Dogs must be kept on a lead within the residence.
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.
NOTE: Only 1 dog accepted at this accommodation, no exceptions.