Holiday home*** in Dijon max. 4 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Dijon #BourgogneFrancheComté #France
from € 430,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionThe residence, a former convent, with a timeless charm, is located in the historic center of Dijon, a stone's throw from the shops.
Free TV (national and international channels) and free Wi-Fi at the aparthotel
PositionIn the City; Near water
Dijon is the administrative center of the Bourgogne region and of the department of the Côte-d'Or. The municipality of Dijon is located on the northernmost tip of the Burgundy wine region, also known as the "Route des Grands Crus", which stretches from Dijon à Beaune. Dijon is a rich historical and architectural heritage, a tourist attraction, further enhanced by the fine, gastronomic reputation of the region. It is also a "green" city and one in which the services sector is particularly well developed, the leading city in the region in the areas of school and university education, legal, health and administrative sectors, thus ensuring a strong cultural tradition.
The city of Dijon, rich in an exceptional architectural heritage, one of the most important protected sectors in France, has 97 hectares of classified and remarkably well-preserved monuments.
Many tours are available, based on different themes, both cultural and gastronomic.
Dijon is home to a large number of very pleasant parks and gardens. These range from the Darcy park, located in the heart of the city, to the large, green areas, inhabited by different species of animals, for the pleasure of young and old. Not to mention, of course, the lake Kir, offers you many activities, including "Dijon Plage" in the summer ...
In Dijon itself:
- Squares and streets
- Churches, including the Dijon Cathedral
- Palaces and private mansions.
- Many museums, including the art museum, the archaeological museum, daily life, the holy art, "Musée Magnin"
- Wine routes
Tourist Office of Dijon:
11 rue des Forges - BP82296 - 21022 Dijon Cedex
DivisionSurface area: 21
FittingsThe apart'hotel offers fully furnished apartments, ranging from the studio apartment with mezzanine for 2 people to the duplex apartment for 4/6 people. Kitchenette with refrigerator, ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher. Shower room and toilet. Flat screen TV with national and international channels. Wifi access available in the apart'hotel.
Junior Suite 2 rooms 4 people (from 21 m²)
Living room with sofa bed or pull-out beds
Equipped kitchen area (fridge, ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher)
Bedroom with 1 double bed or 2 single beds
Shower room (hair dryer and heated towel rail)
<em>Some rooms are in mezzanine
1 x 2-person room and 2 x Junior 2-room suite 4 people are equipped for people with reduced mobility
- Breakfast and multifunctional room of 150 m², in two very beautiful vaulted rooms.
- A relaxation area of 70 m² (with entrance fee)
- A laundry room is available for customers (with supplement)
- There are 5 parking spaces outside the house, for sailing luggage.
(Pay parking at a distance of 100m from the house, not at the residence)
A large meeting room (250 m²) is located in the former chapel of the cloister (Kitchen available serving meals)
- Deposit to be paid on site on arrival for residential formulas : from €200/depending on accommodation type, (medium stay: 5-28 nights), €500/apartment (long stay: over 29 nights)
- Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.64/day/adult
- Apartment rental
- Bed linen and towels
- Daily cleaning (except the kitchenette)
Extra services to be paid on site:
- Laundry facilities :washing machine : €4/machine, tumble dryer : €2/machine
- Breakfast buffet : €16/adult, €7.50/child (4-12 years old), no charge for children under 4
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €7/set
- Cleaning services on request : from €7 (dailycleaning, beds made) or from €40 (full weeklycleaning service)
- End of staycleaning (residential formula/medium stay5-28 nights) : from €60
- Pets allowed* : €10/animal/day
NOTE: Only 1 dog accepted at this accommodation, no exceptions.
Please note: all additional services are subject to change without notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general. We will not be liable if such changes occur.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.