Holiday home*** in Valmeinier max. 8 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Valmeinier #AuvergneRhôneAlpes #Chambéry #France
Price on request.
Available according to agreement
DescriptionLocated at an altitude of 1800 meters, Valmeinier is blessed with a beautiful natural environment with two national parks nearby: that of Ecrins and Vanoise. The holiday homes of the ideal snow and sun-drenched resort of Valmeinier 1800 are spread out at the foot of the ski area. The beautiful holiday residence is located at the entrance of the resort, about 800 m from the center of the resort and 500 m from the ski lifts. This includes 115 apartments, divided into terraced houses or individual chalets, built out of stone or wood and with step stone roofs. The residence is an excellent starting point to discover the region and enjoy many sports and leisure activities such as skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, sledding, paragliding, speed riding, bowling, dancing. The following facilities are at your disposal: reception, WiFi at the reception for a fee, free outdoor parking and a heated outdoor swimming pool.
#ChambéryIn the mountains; Among nature; Near water
The following places are all highly recommended for a visit: the Parc National des Ecrins, the Vanoise National Park, the Maurienne Valley with its picturesque villages, the mountain passes of Galibier, Mont Cenis and l'Iseran, and the city of Briançon with his fortifications. You can also visit the city of art Saint Jean de Maurienne with its Opinel Museum, the Museum of Costumes and popular traditions and the museum of Mount Corbier. There is a cheese farm on Mount Thabor. You can also enjoy: White water sports at Serre Chevalier, via ferrata and mini-golf in Valloire, mountain biking, hiking in the mountains (at medium and high altitudes) and archery. For ski lovers, there is the Galibier Thabor ski area, which offers 150 km of ski runs at altitudes between 1500 and 2600 m. The 88 pistes are divided into 9 black, 33 red, 27 blue and 19 green and are connected by 33 ski lifts. With the help of more than 400 snow cannons, good snow is guaranteed. There are also opportunities for off-piste skiing and there is a snow park. Spend a wonderful holiday and enjoy what you love the most: sports and lots of fun!
DivisionSurface area: 45
FittingsThe residence comprises 115 apartments, situated either in individual or adjoining chalets with their wood and stone façades and slate roofs, and some grouped in small apartment blocks.
The apartments, from the studio with cabine to the triplex chalet for 10, are all fully equipped with kitchenette (mini oven or microwave, dishwasher), bathroom or shower with toilet, free TV and a balcony or terrace.
2 bedroom apartment for 8 people (approx. 45m²)
Living room/dining room
Living room with sofa bed for 2 people
2 bedrooms with 1 double bed (140x190cm)
Bedroom with 2 single beds
Sleeping alcove with bunk beds
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, electric hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster)
Bathroom and shower room
UsePossibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Skiing
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.40/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm until 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am (please make an appointment on Thursday for the inventory)
Included in our prices
- Bed linen
- Access to the outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Wifi in the apartments
- Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
- 2 half-days per stay per person (from 13 years old) in July & August (during French school holidays)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €35/stay, €9/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €10/set
- Extra bed linen : €14/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Sauna : : €9/session/person, €40/5 sessions/person
- Billiards table : €2/game
- Indoor car park (places limited, pre-booking with the residence advisable 1 week before arrival, disabled parking available) : €40/week
- Pets allowed*: €70/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €15/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. We cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.