Holiday home*** in Soldeu max. 8 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Soldeu #Canillo #Andorra
Price on request.
Available according to agreement
Andorra Bordes d'Envalira
The residence is situated in the hamlet of Bordes d'Envalira, in the district of Peretol, 2.5 km (10 minutes) from the centre of the hamlet of Soldeu, in the Principality of Andorra.
The residence has 70 apartments spread into three buildings of 4 up to 7 floors with elevator. The apartments, ranging from the studio for 2 people to the 4 bedroom apartment for 8 people, are extremely comfortable (interior furnishings and fittings are completely new) and some of them have a balcony.
It is located 2.5 km from the gondola that connects Soldeu with the Grandvalira ski area, with 210 km of slopes, 3 snowparks and freestyle school.
You will love
Grandvalira, the largest ski area in the Pyrenees, can be reached from the centre of Soldeu.
The magnificent natural landscape: natural parks of glacial origin (Madriu-Perafita-Claror) and lakes (Cercle dels Pressons).
The Principality of Andorra is the paradise of shopping and of the après-ski activities.
PositionHoliday Park; Winter sports; In the mountains
In winter, Andorra is one of the most popular places in the Pyrenees for quality skiing that everyone can enjoy.
Aside from the skiing, there is a wide selection of leisure activities available: hiking, cycling, basketball, roller blade hockey, rugby, handball, judo, swimming and more.
Also worth a visit in the Principality:
- Canillo (7 km): Motorcycle Museum, Ice Palace.
- Ordino (22 km): Miniatures Museum, Areny Plandolit House Museum, Postal Museum.
- Sant Julià de Loria (27 km): Tobacco Museum, Naturlàndia (winter sport park).
- Encamp (12 km): National Automobile Museum, Casa de la Vall, Sant Esteve church, La Margineda bridge, Castle and church of Sant Vicenç d'Enclar.
- Escaldes (18 km away): Romanesque Art Museum, Matrioskas Museum (Russian doll Museum), and more.
Andorra, with 65 peaks at an altitude of over 2,500 metres, is the perfect place to enjoy the Pyrenees mountains and snow:
- The Principality of Andorra, situated between Spain and France, is nature at its best. The natural landscape is stunning, with its peaks and narrow valleys, abundant snow and the ever-present sun, a gift from the Mediterranean.
- After a great day of skiing, warm up with some fun and lively night-life. The Principality is packed with places to enjoy a great night out.
- Canillo is the largest of the Principality's seven ""parroquias"" (in English: parish). A modern tourist destination that offers both quality and relaxation. Canillo's valleys are ideal places to enjoy action-packed holidays in a protected and stunning natural landscape.
- The Grandvalira ski area and its 210 km of slopes can be reached from Soldeu.
- The P&V Andorra Bordes d'Envalira residence is in Bordes d'Envalira, 2.5 km from Soldeu, one of the hamlets in the commune of Canillo.
Leisure activities nearby Andorra
Andorra is one of the most popular places in the Pyrenees for quality skiing that everyone can enjoy. Aside from the skiing, there is a wide selection of leisure activities available: hiking, cycling, basketball, roller blade hockey, rugby, handball, judo, swimming and more.
Shops in Andorra
Andorra has a huge choice of shopping centres and brand-name shops all year round.
Distance to nearest shops: Soldeu, 2.5 km away (mini-market, bars, restaurants, skiing shop) or Canillo (7 km away).
Public transport Andorra
- Montmantell (Tel: +376 807 000 - www.andorrabus.com); connections from Lérida (Spain) and l'Hospitalet (France).
- Novatel (Tel: +376 803 789 - www.andorrabybus.com): connections departing from Girona and Barcelona (Spain) and Toulouse (France).
- Alsa (Tel: +34 902 42 22 42 - www.alsa.es); connections departing from Lérida and Barcelona.
- Nadal coaches (Tel: +376 805 151 - www.andorradirectbus.es): connections departing from Barcelona (airport and Barcelona Sants station).
Please note: the closest bus stops for these routes are 20 km from the residence.
If you're looking for a change of scenery and winter sports, then the Principality of Andorra and the Grandvalira ski area, the largest in the Pyrenees, are the perfect place to spend your holiday.
Sky-high peaks, guaranteed snow and a special French, Spanish and Catalan atmosphere are what makes a holiday in the Grandvalira ski area so special.
A holiday rental in the Grandvalira ski area has everything you need for a fantastic winter sports holiday. The largest ski area in Andorra and the Pyrenees is ideal for fans of the latest winter sports, as well as for novice and experienced skiers.
There are 210 km of marked descents across 118 slopes, from green to black, and the Grandvalira ski area also has a network of high-quality ski lifts to help you avoid the queues.
A resort that is directly connected to the Grandvalira ski area by a gondola that is between 400 m and 2.5 km away, depending on your residence.
Freestyle fans will love their holiday in Andorra. Newcomers to this sport can learn the jumps and tricks on one of the dedicated ski areas at Grandvalira's freestyle school.
You can ski day and night in the Grandvalira ski area. The Peretol snow park is open until 9 pm.
To make your family holiday in an apartment rental in Andorra even more enjoyable, make use of the nurseries that take children aged 2 to 4 years (12 months in Grau Roig) or the snow kindergartens for children aged 3 to 5 years. This way both adults and children can enjoy their own special winter snow break.
Andorra in the summer is a haven for fans of the open air. The mountains offer leisure activities for all ages that are the perfect way to keep in shape.
À LA CARTE
Beds made on arrival
Cleaning during your holiday
Adventure Park *
Bike Park *
Covered pool *
Cultural visits *
Well-being Centre *
Alpine skiing *
(* off-site, nearby)
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi at reception
Wi-Fi in the apartments: Wifi Basic Access is included from 14.11.2015. Please note: Wifi Full Access is against extra fee.
Fittings<div>4 bedrooms apartment 8 people Mountain view
1 living room, 4 bedrooms, 1 kitchenette, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
2 non-convertible sofas.
2 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds.
2 baths and 1 toilet.
Kitchenette opens out onto the living room.</div>
Ceramic cooking hob
Iron and ironing board
Accommodation description : 1 living area, 4 bedrooms, 1 kitchen area, 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets. Living room description : 1 double sofa bed. Bedrooms description : 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds and 2 bedrooms with 1 single bed. Kitchen description : Open-plan kitchenette and living room. Bathroom description : 1 bath with a toilet and 1 shower. Others description : This accommodation has a balcony.
Monday: 09: 00-12: 00, 17: 00-19: 00
Tuesday: 09: 00-12: 00, 17: 00-19: 00
Wednesday: 09: 00-12: 00, 17: 00-19: 00
Thursday: 09: 00-12: 00, 17: 00-19: 00
Friday: 09: 00-12: 00, 17: 00-21: 00
Saturday: 8:00 AM-8: 00 PM
Sunday: 09: 00-12: 00, 17: 00-19: 00
Please go to Hotel Austria **** to collect the keys to your accommodation.
A security deposit of € 200 will be requested upon arrival (bank pre-authorization).
No tourist tax.
Key collection time
Short stay (1 to 6 nights):
Arrival 2:00 p.m.
Week stay (7 nights and more):
Arrival 5:00 p.m.
Departure 10:00 am