Holiday home*** in Zoutelande max. 2 Persons
#HolidayHome #ForRent #Veere #Zeeland #Netherlands
from € 437,00 (≈
Available according to agreement
DescriptionYou can access this cosy apartment directly through the patio doors. The apartment is tastefully decorated with warm colours and robust materials. This apartment is ideal for two persons and is located in the middle of Zoutelande village within walking distance of the centre, the beach and the sea.
There is always something going on in the charming village of Zoutelande. With the beach at your feet, you can enjoy everything the coast of Zeeland has to offer, all year round. Experience long summer evenings with your feet in the sand or enjoy a breath of fresh air in the autumn and winter. Create the most beautiful memories by the sea as spring approaches, when it is just warm enough to take your coat off. The centre of Zoutelande has all the amenities you need; a bakery, a supermarket, but also several nice boutiques and specialty shops that will surprise you when you visit them. Zoutelande is also a great place for the senses, with pleasant restaurants and terraces offering delicious food and drinks. The village is surrounded by high dunes and vast sandy beaches, and you can see the boats sailing close by from the promenade. A unique experience! These beaches are famous for their south-facing aspect and an unusual interplay of wind and water gives Zeeland the highest number of sunshine hours in the Netherlands.
DivisionSurface area: 40
Max. amount of persons: 2
Amount of bedrooms: 1
Amount of bathrooms: 1
The holiday home has its own entrance and can be accessed via the fire escape behind the house. A private terrace provides access to the apartment via a cosy living room. Large windows allow plenty of light into the house and you can open them up to enjoy direct access to the terrace in the summer months.
The living room has a double sofa overlooking a cosy gas fireplace and television with a Chromecast connection. An adjoining spacious kitchen is fully equipped and has a separate sink/cooking area. The kitchen has everything you need, including a hob, dishwasher, oven, fridge, toaster, kettle and Senseo coffee machine. There is also ample food storage space. The toilet is located next to the kitchen.
The stairs in the living room lead to a beautiful bedroom which is furnished with a double bed (160x200cm), bedside tables, a wardrobe and several hooks to hang clothes. An ensuite shower fitted with a rain shower is found in a niche immediately inside the bedroom; on the other side of the bedroom is a washbasin with mirror, hairdryer and cupboard space for toiletries; there is no separate (enclosed) bathroom. The entire interior of the property can be described as "Hotel Chique".
The accommodation is heated by the gas fireplace and air conditioning is available for heating, cooling and ventilation. The private terrace (12m2) has sun almost all day long and is furnished with two lounge chairs and a table, where you can also enjoy a barbecue with the (portable) barbecue provided with the accommodation. The garden also has enough space for bicycles and a power point for charging electric bicycles if required. A designated parking space is provided at the property, but you can park freely throughout the village from November to February. There are no facilities for small children in this accommodation and pets are unfortunately not allowed.
- There is daily arrival, except on Sundays. Weekly rentals apply during the holidays.
- You have to pay the bill in advance.
- Check-in is possible from 4 p.m. On departure day you have to leave the house at 9.30 am, after which you hand in the key at the location where you collected it.
- Babycots that may be present do not have bed linen. Please bring this yourself.
- In almost all cases, bed linen and towels are provided. In your booking you can see if this is the case.
- You must register overnight visitors and only after approval these visitors may spend the night. Of course against payment of bed linen and tourist tax.
- Pets are sometimes allowed, this is mentioned in the property info. Please get informed about this option. As the owner you are responsible for your dog. Do not disturb other guests or neighbors.
- Youth groups are not allowed.
- Business bookings on request.
Please note that young groups and parties are not allowed.