The World Realty
Apartments for sale
US-33149 Key Biscayne, 101 Sunrise Drive
Florida, United States
Available according to agreement
New multi-unit residential construction is slim pickings on Key Biscayne, but here's one: An eleven unit residential building called 101. Renderings of a design by Key Biscayne architect Gabriel Lopez show a building with a classic 'tropical modern' aesthetic that originally made Curbed wonder if it was an unexecuted earlier design by old school Miami architects Alfred Browning Parker or Kenneth Treister. Units include large balconies with outdoor kitchens, flow-through designs, and wood details. And there's a rooftop pool, gym, and lounge area/amenity deck.
The building, however, is pushing its convenience for traveling wealthy foreigners, including those who employ servants in uniforms. Yes, servants. (and this isn't the first new building with a maid's room. At least these have windows) The customizable apartments come with teeny-tiny little 'dens' with ensuite bathrooms that one has to pass through the laundry room to get to, and "We also included a changing area with locker rooms on the lower floor for domestic staff, so they don't have to use the owner's bath or bedroom at the beginning or end of the day."
* Roof top Club
* Sunset Deck
* 25 meter Lap Pool
* BBQ Facility
* Yoga Center
* Service Locker Room with showers at ground floor
* Plug-ins for Hybrid and Electric Golf Carts
* Secured Beach Access
* Optional two, three bedroom, or three bedroom plus den
* Ornare kitchens (with upgrades available)
* Miele dishwashers, Subzero appliances
* 11' impact windows and doors
* Interior ceiling heights 10'6'
* Decorator concierge for finishes
* Large exterior terraces 335 -550 sq.ft.
* Two assigned parking spaces per unit
Roof top, Sunset, 25 meter Lap, BBQ, Yoga, Service Locker Room with showers at ground, Plug-ins for Hybrid and Electric Golf, Secured Beach