*** in Argeles sur Mer max. 5 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
In the large park of 4.2 hectares, only 500 meters from the beach, the campsite Le Neptune welcomes you, it invites you to discover the beauty of Argeles sur Mer and the region Languedoc Roussillon, located on the Mediterranean coast between St Cyprien and Collioure.
The campsite club Le Neptune is located 500m from the sandy beach of Argeles sur Mer, close to Spain. The comfortable and fully equipped mobile homes are located in a large wooded park. There is a heated pool of 200m2 on the park with children's pool and slide for a refreshing swim. During the holidays in the Eastern Pyrenees, entertainment is offered during the day and evening. Children between 4-12 years and teenagers between 13-17 years old can participate in activities, according to their age. From the mobile home you can visit Spain, the Catalan hinterland, Collioure, Banyuls, St. Cyprian, the nature reserve of Mas Larrieu.
Facilities at the Open Air Residential Domain Le Neptune
landscaped water park - stand with palm trees and solarium is open from April to September, depending on the weather
200m² heated swimming pool
heated children's pool and slide
multifunctional sports fields
jeu de boules court
children's play area
access to Trainbus Argelès network (with discount for holidaymakers in Neptune)
bar, restaurant with takeaway service
access to WiFi internet access for an additional fee
entertainment for children, teenagers and the whole family in July and August
Argelès sur Mer is located in the southernmost part of France in the Languedoc Roussillon region, on the doorstep of Catalonia and Spain, offers 7km of sandy beaches and 2km of rocky coastline, the resort received the blue flag for the beaches and port. This coastal resort, 25km south of Perpignan, is one of the sunniest regions in France. This region combines the sun, the sea, the mountains, Catalan traditions, gastronomy, viticulture and a great quality of life, all in a pristine natural environment.
Argelès sur Mer, the resort received the appreciation of the label Kid = kind, it offers many activities to children and adults. At the head of 8 municipalities it offers a large and varied range of culture, leisure and sport.
- horseback riding, hiking, cycling, boat trips
- Underwater diving, windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, sea kayaking
- swimming pool, tennis, fishing, mini golf, bowling
- microlighting, paragliding
- rent a boat and make boat trips
- adventure course, amusement parks, go-kart, paintball, canyoning
- disco, cinema, cinema
- the port
- La Massane
- the Valmy castle
- Mas Larrieu nature reserve
- the church tower of Notre Dame des Prats
- Saint Côme and Saint Damien squares
- Sorède: whip factory, train museum
- Palau-del-Vidre: glass factory
- Circuits for discovering beautiful villages, with their fantastic Romanesque chapels and age-old crafts.
- Modern art museum in Céret
- Prehistoric museum in Tautavel
- Cathar castles
- In the "Pyrénées Orientales": Collioure, Le Perthus, Perpignan, Salses le Château, Villefranche de Conflent, Castelnou, Mont Louis, Prats de Mollo La Preste ...
- In Catalonia: Canet and Roussillon, Le Barcarès, Port Vendres, Banyuls sur Mer ...
- In Spain: Port Bou, Figueres (Dali museum), Rosas
In a lush 4-hectare park just 2 km from the beach, Le Neptune campsite offers a family-friendly environment, ideally located on the Mediterranean coast, between St. Cyprien and Collioure. The mobile home holiday rental at this campsite is suitable for 4 to 6 people all equipped with a terrace with garden furniture and 1 parking space.
At your disposal: Landscaped water area open from 07/04/18 to 30/09/18 (depending on the weather): heated swimming pool, heated paddling pool, water slide, sports field with several activities, boules area, table tennis, children's playground, WiFi ( paying), laundry (extra costs)
In July / August: delivery service for the bakery, snack bar and shuttle buses (special prices for Odalys guests)
The park is equipped with: landscaped water park with activities, palm trees by the pool and there is a solarium, a large heated pool of 200m2 and heated children's pool with slide, open from April to September, depending on the weather, multifunctional sports fields, jeu the boules court, children's play area, Wifi for an additional fee, laundry for a fee. There is a parking space per accommodation. Each additional vehicle parks at the entrance of the campsite.
In July and August; bicycle rental, bread sale, restaurant, takeaway, bar and snack bar near the pool and transfers at extra cost with special prices for Neptune holidaymakers, entertainment for the whole family, for children, for teenagers, mini clubs.
- deposit (2 separate payments, apartment and penny for the gate at the entrance and tourist tax from 13 years, this you pay in the houses on arrival.The deposit will be returned to you on the day of departure, after inventory or by post. accommodation must be left perfectly clean, otherwise you will only receive a part of the deposit. You may be asked to pay Eco tax.
Pets are allowed; 1 pet per mobile home is allowed. Dangerous dogs category 1 and 2 are not allowed. Dogs must always be kept on a leash, you must have a valid vaccination certificate and a tattoo for the dog, if you want to bring other animals, please contact us.
Bed linen is not available, you can rent it
You can not rent a TV
Please note that any additional services that are payable locally may be changed without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general. We are not liable if such changes occur unexpectedly.