At the beach; Holiday Park; Near water
A holiday at the Estartit Residence is a great way to enjoy the many sports and cultural activities on offer in the resort and on the Costa Brava.
- outdoor swimming pool during the summer season.
- Diving and glass-bottom boat trips to the islands of the Medes archipelago.
- Water sports along the 7 kilometers of beach.
- Golf, quad biking, tennis, hang-gliding, horse-riding nearby.
Estartit is located on the Costa Brava, between Gerona and the border with France, 37 kilometres from the Aiguamolls de l'Emporda nature park.
- The resort of Estartit faces the peak of Roca Maura, with 15 kilometers of coastline comprised of rugged creeks and long fine sandy beaches.
- Estartit looks out over the Medes Islands archipelago, well known to divers throughout the world.
- Near the Medieval city of Pals and Figueres, the home of Salvador Dali.
À LA CARTE
Cleaning during your holiday
Mid stay cleaning
Horse riding *
(* off-site, nearby)
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi at reception
Wi-Fi in the apartments