*** in Les Deux Alpes max. 4 Persons
Holiday Rentals for rent
per week from 347.00EUR
fr- Les Deux Alpes
Available according to agreement
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
The "Ours Blanc" residence is located in the heart of the "Les Deux Alpes" resort. For your wellness holiday in the Oisans region, it offers a heated indoor pool, a relaxation room, a fitness room, sauna and hammam. For a sporting holiday the residence also offers free walking with a mountain guide, so that you can discover the abundant nature around your holiday home. The 2 Alpes is also an extremely dynamic holiday resort that offers all kinds of activities suitable for all ages and tastes: summer skiing, adventure course, horseback riding, golf, summer sports, minigolf, paintball, fishing, tennis, archery, hiking, mountain bike, trampoline, paragliding , swimming, white water sports, fun water activities, fit fit, spotting center etc. just to name a few. Cinema and discotheques await with an evening of entertainment.
Studio apartment for 4 people (about 27m²)
Living room with pull-out sofa bed, Alcove with bunk bed
Fully equipped kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher, fridge)
Bathroom, separate toilet.
In the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, the 2 Alps and the two villages of origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the necessary ingredients for a successful holiday. To facilitate your enjoyment, a colorful stay is guaranteed, from green to golf and to white from a glacier and from the blue of a landscape to the emerald green of a mountain stream: more than a hundred summer activities are offered for the fun of young and old: sunshine, open spaces, recreational activities, festivities ...
-Summer skiing (please take passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach volleyball, football, horseback riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, paintball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike test, tennis, archery, mountain bike and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding ..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, fishing lake of the Petit Plan ...
- Library, cinema ...
- Sports center, L'Acqua Center with: sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, bodybuilding ..
- Stay fit club, Le Village
- Walks in the area
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain center museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and the common farm of La Mollière
- The hollow of ice (at 3400 m altitude on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- the Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits in Venosc
VVV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Surface area: 33
The apartments, sleeping between 2 and 10 people, are all equipped with a kitchen corner (vitroceramic hotplates, with 2 or 4 burners, micro-wave /grill, fridge with freezer and dishwasher), a bathroom, separate toilet and generally a balcony. Fee-paying flat-screen TV and WiFi in the apartments.
1 bedroom apartment for 4 people (approx. 33m²)
Living room with pull out sofa bed
Bedroom with a double bed
Equipped kitchenette (vitroceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher, fridge)
Bathroom and toilet (most apartments of this type have a separate toilet)
Indoor heated swimming pool, relaxation area with fitness room, sauna and hammam with entrance, ski locker and laundry, at extra cost.
In July and August
FREE hiking with a mountain guide (2 half days per stay)
- Deposit and tourist tax to be paid at the property upon arrival. The deposit will be returned to you within 8 days on the day of departure, after inventory or sent by post. The accommodation must remain perfectly clean. Otherwise a legal sum of the deposit will be deducted.
Bed linen included
Pets allowed: up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are kept on a leash within the home
- Apartment rental
- Bed linen
- Heated indoor pool
- Walking with a guide - 2 half days in July and August
Please note: all additional services are subject to change without notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general. We will not be liable if such changes occur.