|Short description |
In the mountains; Among nature; Near water
In the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, the 2 Alps and the two villages of origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the necessary ingredients for a successful holiday. To facilitate your enjoyment, a colorful stay is guaranteed, from green to golf and to white from a glacier and from the blue of a landscape to the emerald green of a mountain stream: more than a hundred summer activities are offered for the fun of young and old: sunshine, open spaces, recreational activities, festivities ...
-Summer skiing (please take passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach volleyball, football, horseback riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, paintball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike test, tennis, archery, mountain bike and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding ..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, fishing lake of the Petit Plan ...
- Library, cinema ...
- Sports center, L'Acqua Center with: sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, bodybuilding ..
- Stay fit club, Le Village
- Walks in the area
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain center museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and the common farm of La Mollière
- The hollow of ice (at 3400 m altitude on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- the Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits in Venosc
VVV - email@example.com