|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
|per week:||from 379.00|
Luxury Residence Le Château de Kergonano is a 17th-century castle set in a wooded park, between Baden and the beaches of the Morbihan gulf. It is a very comfortable residence ideal for a luxury holiday in Brittany. You can use the heated outdoor pool. In the region of Baden you will find various relaxing activities such as bathing, sailing, sailing with a yacht, diving, horseback riding, walking, cycling, playing golf. From your residence you can easily visit numerous tourist attractions in the Morbihan region; Vannes, Ile aux Moines, Belle Ile, Carnac, La Trinité sur Mer, Quiberon, Lorient, Ile de Groix.
You can use;
a heated outdoor pool open from mid-May to mid-September
terrace with sun loungers
free television and wireless internet in your apartment Position
The Baden resort, in the Morbihan golf is delighted with the average climate all year round, with a varied and luxurious vegetation; pine trees, oaks, chestnuts, cypresses, mimosa, African palm trees. The city rises from the Gulf of Morbihan, a truly inland sea, with islands. This is a magical location where sea, land and air merge into a mysterious landscape in motion. This is a paradise for hikers, cyclists and even for them in the kayak, discover the flora, fauna and birds in the nature reserves.
Near your holiday home in Baden, you will find various activities;
- sailing, water sports and diving
- horse riding
- hiking, mountain biking
- skateboard area
- five golf courses: Baden, Saint Laurent, Ploemeur, Queven and Sauzon (Belle Ile).
Baden is an ideal base for discovering Brittany, the Gulf of Morbihan, the islands and the coastline due to its special geographical location.
What can you see in Baden and surroundings;
- in Baden: the Venetian wall, Port Blanc, the islands of Renaud, Grand Vézy, Petit Vézy, Sept Iles, the museum "des passions et des ailes".
- Vannes, a fortified city
- the Gulf of Morbihan Gulf with the islands of île aux Moines, île d'Arz
- Belle Ile,
- Ria d'Etel
- La Trinité sur Mer
- Auray and the port of Saint Goustan
- the Quiberon island with the rugged coastline
- Ile de Groix
- Port Louis
Tourist Office: Vannes Golfe du Morbihan - Quai Tabarly - 56039 Vannes cedex
The interior layout has a lounge with sofa bed or convertible sofa bed (with convertible pouffe or single bed depending on the accommodation type), a kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher), a shower room with toilet, a cabin with bunk beds (for 2 room 6 people apartments) and one or more bedrooms with single beds, double beds or bunk beds.
2 room cabin apartment for 6 persons:
Living room with pull-out sofa bed or convertible sofa bed
Bedroom with 1 double bed
Cabin with 1 bunk bed
Equipped kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher)
Shower room with WC Use Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Tennis, Horseriding, Golfplaying Other
Prixen euro, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to pay on the spot: 500 € (2 payments: apartment cleaning)
The deposit will be returned after inventory on the day of departure or by post returned in case of departure outside of the hours
opening of the reception.
Tourist tax to be paid locally: 1.25 € / day / person
Eco-recycling: 0,20 € / night / person ( 13 years)
- apartments rental
- WiFi and TV in your accommodation
- parking for your car
- access to the heated swimming pool open from mid-May to September
- deposit and tourist tax you pay on location on arrival, the deposit will be returned to you on the day of departure after inventory. the accommodation must be left clean, if not, you will only receive a part of the deposit
- pets are allowed provided they have valid vaccination, dogs must always be kept on a leash at the residence
Please note that any additional services that are payable locally may be changed without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general. We are not liable if such changes occur unexpectedly.