|Short description |
Holiday Park; Among nature; Near water
The Baden resort, in the Morbihan golf is delighted with the average climate all year round, with a varied and luxurious vegetation; pine trees, oaks, chestnuts, cypresses, mimosa, African palm trees. The city rises from the Gulf of Morbihan, a truly inland sea, with islands. This is a magical location where sea, land and air merge into a mysterious landscape in motion. This is a paradise for hikers, cyclists and even for them in the kayak, discover the flora, fauna and birds in the nature reserves.
Near your holiday home in Baden, you will find various activities;
- sailing, water sports and diving
- horse riding
- hiking, mountain biking
- skateboard area
- five golf courses: Baden, Saint Laurent, Ploemeur, Queven and Sauzon (Belle Ile).
Baden is an ideal base for discovering Brittany, the Gulf of Morbihan, the islands and the coastline due to its special geographical location.
What can you see in Baden and surroundings;
- in Baden: the Venetian wall, Port Blanc, the islands of Renaud, Grand Vézy, Petit Vézy, Sept Iles, the museum "des passions et des ailes".
- Vannes, a fortified city
- the Gulf of Morbihan Gulf with the islands of île aux Moines, île d'Arz
- Belle Ile,
- Ria d'Etel
- La Trinité sur Mer
- Auray and the port of Saint Goustan
- the Quiberon island with the rugged coastline
- Ile de Groix
- Port Louis
Tourist Office: Vannes Golfe du Morbihan - Quai Tabarly - 56039 Vannes cedex