*** in Val Claret max. 2 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
In the Val Claret area, the Residence, at an altitude of 2100 m, is near the Grande Motte funicular, which will take you up to the Grande Motte glacier in just a few minutes.
Shops and facilities are between 50 and 200 m away.
Tignes, at the heart of the Alps, nestles between the mountain tops around its natural lake
Discover the multiple facets of this thoroughly modern and innovative resort, at an altitude ranging from 1550 m to 3553 m, just a few hours away from the major European capitals.
- Squash, indoor tennis.
- Water sports complex: swimming pools, balneotherapy centre (spas, saunas, hammam) exercise rooms (cardio-training, weight-lifting, fitness…) Flying (initiation), microlight, paragliding.
-Summer skiing for all
- Around the lake : More than 70 sport and leisure activities, such as pedal-boat, canoeing,golf, acrobatics etc.
- The "ice cave"
- Adventure course : at Tignes Les Brévière (1550 m) over 50 activities for adults and children of 4+
- Tignes golf course : highest golf curse in Europe, accessible to all, magnificent view.
- The bike park with different activity zones.
- The museum : heritage of Tignes. 7 centuries of history.
- Evening activities: restaurants, bars, pubs, live concerts, theme evenings, night clubs, multimedia space, 2 cinemas, a bowling.
- Picturesque villages
- Vanoise national park
- The valley's baroque heritage
- Cheese manufacture
- Boisses' church
- The heritage museum
Maison du Lac
73320 Tignes Val Claret
Surface area: 13
The apartments, from the studio for 2 persons to the 3-roomed apartment for 7/8 persons, are all fully equipped with kitchenette (oven or microwave), bathroom or shower with toilet and television with supplement.
Studio for 2 persons (approx. 13 m²):
Living room with a pull out bed for 2 pers or 2 single beds
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, electric or vitroceramic hotplate, oven or microwave)
Shower with toilet
Reception opening times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 9.00 am to 12.00 and from 4.00 to 7.00 pm.
Saturday from 8.00 am to 12.00 and from 2.00 to 8.00 pm.
Closed all day on Wednesday.
Included in the price:
- Apartment rental
- Free activities for children (5 half days a week, 8 weeks in July/ August during school holidays)
- Guided hiking (2 half days per stay, 8 weeks in July/ August during school holidays)
- Multi-activity sports' card (8 weeks in July/ August during school holidays)
Deposit and tourist tax to be paid on the premises.
The deposit is given back after inventory on the day of departure or by post.
The accommodation should be left perfectly clean. Otherwise a statutory sum will be kept from the deposit.
Pets admitted: up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence.
Bed linen is not included in the rental price, however it's available for hire as well as the bathroom linen (a bath towel, smaller towel).
Outdoor or covered parking - mandatory: around 82 euros per week (tariff with indicative title).
Possibility of pre-booking, you can obtain more information at the reception or at the following phone number: 0033 (0) 4 79 01 07 69.
Outdoor parking in front of the residence. Covered parking 400 meters from the residence.
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.