**** in Sainte Foy Tarentaise max. 4 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
Come and enjoy the atmosphere of a family resort in the heart of Savoie. Perfectly located in the heart of the resort of Sainte-Foy Tarentaise, the Residence Club**** mmv Sainte-Foy Tarentaise "L'Etoile des Cimes" has upmarket services and apartments for rent in a neo-Savoyard premises which blend wonderfully with their environment. With natural insulation, organic paint and renewable energy, this club resort has been built in line with ecological requirements.
Start walking from the station discovering the forest trail and you can easily reach the site Ranked Monal. This hamlet is composed of mountain chalets which have preserved their authenticity from eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. This resort offers many activities: hiking in the National Park of Vanoise and the Italian border, whitewater sports in the basin of the Isere and other family activities such as tree climbing.
The return to nature
Ecological and Eco-friendly regarding the nature and the environment that surrounds it, the residence club mmv l’Étoile des Cimes allows a return to nature. The use of renewable energy and eco-management does not prevent the establishment of delivering high quality services, with large spaces, a contemporary design and ultra-modern facilities.
The strengths of the residence-club:
- The heated indoor swimming pool.
- The 150m2 spa.
- The children club.
- Ski rental
- Proximity to the slopes
- Departure from the residence with your ski on
- Squ@t: space reserved for the adolescents
Location: Northern Alps, Savoie
Altitude: 1550 m
Sainte Foy Tarentaise is a mountain village with charming traditional architecture. In summer, Sainte Foy can be discovered by exploring many hiking trails and visiting the centuries-old villages or the lakes situated at a high altitude. Its location on the border of Italy calls for cross border passes (the "high road ice" col du Mont Blanc rock, neck Sassière ..). Unavoidable, the listed village of Le Monal is easily accessible during the summer. You can also enjoy whitewater sports (rafting), paragliding, mountain biking, "canirando", climbing, tennis, volleyball, adventure parks or attend local traditional festivals.
Surface area: 30
The Residence offers a choice of 62 spacious apartments with 2 to 4 rooms, all fully equipped. Some are duplex apartments.
In all apartments:
Living room with 2-person sofa bed, flat screen TV with access to all terrestrial channels and DVD player.
Open-plan kitchen with ceramic hobs, dishwasher, microwave/grill, refrigerator.
Bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer. Separate toilet.
Terrace or balcony
2 rooms 4 persons apartment (around 30 m2)
Lounge with sofa bed for 2 people and kitchen area
1 bedroom for 2 persons with 1 double bed or 2 single beds
The accommodations accessible for disabled persons: All with walk-in shower (à l'italienne), adapted for persons with reduced mobility.
There is a limited number of units that are wheelchair accessible and/or have adjustments in the house for disabled persons. Please contact us for information about the adjustments present to see if they match your needs. You can book this preference on request based on the availability.
Included in the price:
- baby kits (pre-booking compulsory)
- indoor heated swimming pool
- WiFi in reception hall
- free limited Wifi access in apartments, accessible for simple navigation (e-mails, web, social networks).
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofas, bunk beds and convertible sofa beds)
- Towels provided and cleaning products kit available, one bath towel, one hand towel per person. A bath mat for the apartment.
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes)
- The first access to Ô Pure® Spa offered free (1 free access for a studio or 2 bedrooms apartment, 2 free accesses for 3 rooms apartment, 3 free access for a 4 or 5 room apartment)
- Mini-golf course and tree climbing activities
Pets are allowed in this residence.
Languages spoken at reception: French, English.
Deposit to be paid on site: Will be returned at the end of the stay, after paying for the additional services consumed on site and for any possible damages made.
Mandatory Tourist Tax: to be paid on site at the end of your stay (price per day and per person).
Methods of payment: Credit card, Mastercard, Visa, Cheques, Holidays cheques, cash.
- Baby Kit on request, subject to availability. Includes: crib, high chair, changing mat, pot and baby bath seat (to be booked in advance, subject to availability).
MMV meeting (depending on the residences): tasting, entertainment, ski returns, games, well being, pancakes party ... (sometimes with extra costs)
- Zen or Tonic aquatic animation. One hour session.
- Heated indoor swimming pool. Unsupervised swimming pool. (Parents are responsible for their children safety). Daily free access during the opening schedule of pool. In winter season, the swimming pool is open from Sunday to Monday (closed on Saturday) and in the summer season, there is no closing day.
- Your first access to Ô Pure® Spa offered for free. 1 to 3 free access offered, depending on the apartment rented (1 free access for a studio or 2 bedrooms apartment, 2 free accesses for 3 rooms apartment, 3 free access for a 4 or 5 room apartment) for any stay longer than 4 days/3 nights. O Pure Spa with (hot and warm hamam), sauna, 2 jacuzzi, shower and 3 treatment rooms. Spa open from Sunday to Friday.
- Ski locker, luggage room, laundry
- Daily cleaning excluding kitchen and dishes.
- Cleaning during your stay excluding kitchen and dishes. Change of bed linen and beds remade
- Covered parking
- Early Check-in
- Pyjama party once a week from 19h30 to 22h, bookable locally
- Access to Ô Pure® Spa
- Ski pass, equipment rental. Up to 20% on ski passes - 50% of the material pre-booking prior to stay
- Assisted discovery of the ski area - The price does not include ski lifts and lunch. Activity provided subject to a minimum number of participants (4 persons)
- Snowshoeing Passion program
- Pets allowed. Maximum one pet per apartment. Booking in advance required. The animals must be vaccinated, tattooed and must travel with their health certificate.