At the beach; Holiday Park
Lido di Spina is a seaside resort situated on the Adriatic Coast in Italy, between Venice (120km) and Ravenna (35km to the north) in Emilia-Romagna at the heart of an ancient pine-forest. The natural oasis of Spina is one of the most beautiful places in the Pô Delta, famous for its rich fauna and flora, an ideal natural setting for many and varied activities.
You will be charmed by Lido di Spina, its lovely beach and the historical heritage of the Emilie Romagne region.
Sports and leisure activities, near your holiday rental in Lido di Spina, in Italy:
- Water sports
- Hiking, cycling, mountain-bike
- Golf, tennis,horse-rides
- Canoeing, rowing
From your holiday rental in Lido di Spina, open up to you the whole of the Emilie Romagne region with its magnificent sites :
- Ferrara, classed by Unesco as a world heritage site
- Bologna, capital of the Emilia Romagna region
- Piacenza (on the right bank of the Pô)
- Parma, its ham, parmesan and elegant monuments
- Ravenna, historical centre of the Romagna
- Castell’ Arquato, hill town and town of art and monuments, with its 4 museums
- Venice at 120 km
Not to be missed : Gastronomy and wines of Emilia-Romagna (local eels), important programme of local festivitiesn based around the gastronomy (cockle, salami, asparagus festivals ...), Mirabilandia (one of the largest theme parks in Europe) at 30min.
Train Ferrara (61 km) ou Ravenna (34 km)