|Short description |
Holiday Park; Winter sports; In the mountains
For a weekend, short break or family holiday, the Ransol holiday residence in Andorra lets you make the most of the fresh mountain air and mild climate all year round.
- A snowsports holiday in Andorra means quality skiing thanks to good snow conditions and the sunny climate of the Pyrenees.
- The joy of snowsports is available to all in El Tarter, which boasts direct gondola lift access to the Grandvalira ski area (1,5km away from P&V Andorra Ransol):
- Grandvalira, a ski area with 210 km of ski and snowboard runs.
- Cross-country skiing and mountain toboggan coaster Tobotronc at Naturlàndia (23 km away)
- Discover the snow in a different way whilst snowshoeing, snowmobiling or paragliding.
- Ski clubs for children and child care for your little ones from the age of 1 year.
- Caldea (15 km), a spectacular recreational health spa.
Nature reigns supreme in Andorra, a small independent state in the Pyrenees located between France and Spain. Just 20 km from Andorra-la-Vella, an international and buzzing capital, Ransol invites you to discover its high mountain summits. Visitors will love hiking here in the summer, and taking part in snowsports on the largest ski area in the Pyrenees, Grandvalira, from 1 710 metres to 2 640 metres in the winter.
- 65 peaks in the Principality of Andorra, between 1 400 metres and 2 913 metres.
- A Mediterannean climate where the sun shines all year round.
- Andorra, a long history and an invaluable Roman heritage.
Public transport Andorra
Montmantell (Tel: (00 376) 807 000 - www.andorrabus.com): connections from Lérida (Spain) and l'Hospitalet (France)
Novatel (Tel: (00 376) 803 789 - www.andorrabybus.com) : connections from Girona and Barcelona (Spain) and Toulouse (France)
Alsa (Tel: 902 42 22 42 - www.alsa.es): connections from Lérida and Barcelona.
Autocars Nadal (Tel: 00 (+376) 805 151 - www.andorradirectbus.es): connections from Barcelona (airport and Barcelona Sants station).
À LA CARTE
Cleaning during your holiday
Cultural visits *
Public swimming pool *
Well-being Centre *
(* off-site, nearby)
Beds made on arrival *
Housekeeping on departure
Wi-Fi in the apartments