In the mountains; Among nature; Near water
The 2 Alpes is a dynamic and sporty ski resort in Isère, at the threshold of the Oisans region and the Ecrins national park. It enjoys the optimal amount of snow of the Northern Alps, and the privileged climate of the Southern Alps. It is reputed for its vast skiing area, adapted to beginners and expert skiers alike, as well as its high quality ski lifts and après-ski activities. The whole family will be enchanted by a skiing holiday in the 2 Alpes, awarded the label « Famille Plus Montagne ».
-Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course , summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-bike (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Library, cinema...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club, Le Village
- Hikes in the surrounding area
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Tourist Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum altitude 1250m - Maximum Altitude 3600m - 2350m in difference in level
225 km of marked trails.
89 slopes (10 black, 18 red, 42 blue, 19 green), 5 free
47 lifts (1 funicular, 1 lift tilted, 1 cable car, 4 gondolas, 19 chairlifts, 20 ski lifts, 1 ski rope)
Station equipped with snow cannons (225) and 23 slopes with artifical snow.
Possibility of cross-country skiing, ski slopes of La Molière, Petit Alpe, plus 1 track in the village of Venosc accessible from the resort (take the cable car, about € 6 two way trip). Card for free circulation.
Snowpark: This area of 24 hectares, on the trail of La Toura (2600 m) includes a boardercross (12 banked turns and jumps), a half pipe, jumps modules and a carving space. It is animated by a professional, and regularly hosts contests, sport events and tests, making it a top ski resort.