***** in Macot la Plagne max. 12 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
5 star luxury chalet for 12 persons in La Plagne. Ideal location with panoramic views of the Paradiski area and its 133 ski slopes for all levels. Living room with fireplace, spa, sauna ...
Situated in the little hamlet of Plangagnant at la Plagne, at an altitude of 1600 m, in the Alps, the chalet boasts a magnificent setting, 5 minutes from the ski lifts and 700 m from the slopes of the Paradiski skiing area.
The chalet is not overlooked by any other and offers you a panoramic view over the mountains.
Attractions of the residence:
- Magnificent, panoramic view over the mountain peaks of the Alps
- Up-market accommodation at the foot of the slopes
- Double garage.
-La Plagne is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a host of sporting and leisure activities for all the family:
- Snow shoeing
- Sledge dogs
- Cross-country skiing
- Quad bike
- Snow scooter
- Keep-fit centre at Belle-Plagne
- Skating rink and outdoor, heated swimming pool at Plagne Bellecôte
- Treatment and spa
- Snow plough driving
- Climbing the ice tower
- Snowpark at Belle Plagne.
- Halfpipe at Plagne Bellecôte
- Boardercross at Belle Plagne
- Sledging area
- Olympic bob sleigh run at la Roche (9km)
- Cinema at Plagne Bellecôte and at Plagne Centre
- Vanoise national park
- Heritage of Aime : The Basilica of Saint Martin, the Borrione museum and the tower of the Sires de Montmayeur
- Heritage of Champagny en Vanoise : the valley of Champagny le Haut,a protected natural site, visit of anient villages and the church of Saint Sigismond
- Heritage of Longefoy : the restored water mill, church and communal bread oven
- Heritage of Plagne Montalbert : the village of Longefoy with its Superga chapel, the water mill with its paddle wheel, the 17th century bread oven
- Discovery of the fruit farm (tasting of Beaufort cheese)
Paradiski is a skiers’ paradise, offering the gentlest to the steepest and most extreme ski slopes. Discover 425 km of slopes, in the midst of the Vanoise national park.A dream skiing area, linking together La Plagne, Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry, adding up to an immense skiing area, astonishing in its diversity, offering a wide range of villages, with their different special atmospheres. So you can easily pass from a snowpark to the glaciers or from the forest to fields of fresh snow: each to his own.
70% of the skiing area is at an altitude of over 2000 m, thus guaranteeing an exceptional snow covering. Paradiski attains the highest of summits in the quality of its services: the Vanoise Express, the biggest cable car in the world, allows you to pass from one valley to another in just a few minutes, the ski lifts are the last word in comfort and modernity.
The skiing area is also a paradise for cross country skiing addicts, thanks to its 153 km of circuits through woods and across plains, with superb views of the Mont Blanc and the Beaufortain.
At Belle-Plagne, there is room for freestyle skiing, in a vast snowpark, made up of two zones, one of which, the " Petit Park", has been designed for beginners, while the " Gros Park" welcomes experienced riders, allowing them to discover the different units, such as rails, tables, S, wave Fun Box, big air bag, half pipe, a professional half pipe as well as a boardercross... You will also be able to see films of your own jumps and invite others to view your performance, via your mobile and the social networks!!
La Plagne skiing area
- Minimum altitude : 1250 m
- Maximum altitude : 3250 m
- 126 slopes over 225 km
- 9 green
- 66 blue
- 32 red
- 19 black
- 80 ski lifts, including cable cars, funitel, telecabins, chairlifts with detachable seats, chairlifts with fixed seats, ski tows
- 1 snowpark, 3 boardercross, 1 half pipe
- 80km of cross country skiing tracks within the whole group of resorts at La Plagne.
Paradiski skiing area
- 236 slopes over 425 km
- 11 green
- 129 blue
- 65 red
- 37 black
- 50 ski tows, 67 chairlifts, 11 telecabins, 3 cable cars, 1 funiculair railway
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe
Surface area: 270
Ideal for your skiing holiday rental, this superb chalet which was newly renovated and furnished, is a true haven of peace, looking down over the whole valley. Tastefully decorated and superbly fitted out, it offers a contemporary decor with up-market furnishings.
The chalet, with a living area of 270 sq m, for 12 people, contains 5 bedrooms, all equipped with flat-screen TV, 3 doubles with shower, 2 twins with sofa bed 1 person, 3 toilets, spa (35 m²) entirely new (sauna, whirlpool, chromotherapy, italian shower. Panoramic Terrace of 50 sq m.
The chalet has a large ski-room equipped with ski-rack, a shoe-drier, benches and changing rooms, for an exceptionally comfortable ski-rental chalet.
Please note that the pictures regarding the interior of the accommodation are given with indicative title only.
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Skiing
Prices in euros, per week and per chalet
Deposit 1500 € per chalet (payment by credit card, check or cash).
The deposit is returned after inventory on the day of departure or returned by mail.
Tourist tax: Adult from € 1.65/day/person according to current rates - Children under 12 years old: free.
At your disposal in our Chalet Mont Soleil: modern fireplace, wide, flat-screen TV (cable and satellite), DVD player and Hi-Fi equipment, WiFi internet connection, a fully-equipped open kitchen with oven, freezer, raclette machine, machine à café... comprehensive laundry room, with washing machine and spin-drier.
Well-being area: 35 sq m spa, sauna, whirlpool bath, chromotherapy, Italian-style shower room, large, panoramic bay window, with a view over the Tarentaise valley, panoramic terrace of 50 sq m.
Garage for 2 cars, communicating with the chalet.
Pets not admitted.
Included in the price:
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Wifi access
- The big "ski room" (ski racks, dry ski boots, benches, changing rooms)
- 2 car garage
- Beds made on arrival
- Final Cleaning
- Baby kit (reservation in advance).
Optional services (to be reserved with the chalet manager, number given on your accommodation voucher):
- Nespresso coffee order
- Delivery of fresh bread and croissants in the morning
- Catering service home delivery
- Bath-robe hire
- Reservation of home massages
- Reservation of ski-lift pass
- Reservation of monitor for private skiing lessons
- Advance ski-hire
- Baby sitting
Please note all extra services are subject to change without prior notice. All information provided is intended to be informative and general in nature. We shall not be liable if such changes occur.