Among nature; Near water; On an island
In the southeast of Corsica you will find Sainte Lucia de Porto Vecchio, a small friendly village, 3 km from the sea and 15 km from Porto Vecchio. In the background you have the impressive Aiguilles de Bavella, sea and mountains present together in one and the same place and time. This special geographical situation offers many opportunities for activities such as water sports, hiking and horse riding.
- horse riding
- mountain biking
- climbing, canyoning
- adventurous routes
- Quadbike riding
- horseback routes
- the Fautéa beach, supervised by the Genovese tower, overlooking the peaceful natural Tarco beach
- the village Pinarellu, the beaches with pine trees on the side, the marina at 4km
- the river Cavu with the natural pools
- the hamlets Taglio Rosso and Conca (starting point of the GR20 walking path)
- the sheepcages from Luviu
- the village of Zonza
- the Aiguilles de Bavella
- Porto Vecchio, the citadel and at sea the Cerbicale islands, with the status of nature reserve
- the Lavezzi islands
- the cliffs at Bonifacio (35 km)
- the Cucuruzzu attraction (witness of the Bronze Age) and the Capula castle from the Middle Ages.
At the port and airport you are obliged to show a valid identity card or passport, even for babies.