**** in Courchevel max. 10 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
<p>YOUR PREMIUM RESIDENCE
Les Chalets du Forum
Located right next to the Quartier de la Croisette and shopping arcade the Chalets du Forum are set at the heart of Courchevel 1850, just a stone's throw from the resort's activities and services. An internationally famous ski resort that boasts a prime location in the heart of the 3 Valleys.
Les Chalets du Forum are located 100 meters from the slopes and offers spacious and comfortable apartments, some of which are duplexes. The interior furnishings of this 4-star residence combine contemporary lines with generous wood-cladding, creating an authentic note of Savoie style.
At the reception, children have at their disposal a space dedicated to them.
You will appreciate
A 4-star residence at the heart of Courchevel, an internationally renowned resort.
A wide choice of activities for skiers and non-skiers to practice in a majestic mountain setting.
Luxury apartments, spacious and comfortable.</p>
A legendary resort at the heart of the 3 Vallées ski area, Courchevel boasts an extensive range of leisure activities so you can make the most of the joys of winter: snowsports and non-skiing activities, fun après-ski, and shopping.
- Alpine skiing and ski touring will satisfy lovers of active holidays.
- An Olympic ice-rink, long toboggan run, go-karts on ice.
- Horse-drawn carriage rides and dog-sledding, a gentle way to enjoy snowsports.
- The magic of the International Festival of Pyrotechnic Arts in Courchevel.
- In Courchevel 1850, the nights are just as activity-packed as the days.
At the heart of the Trois Vallées ski area, Courchevel is a protected natural site which faces the Petit Mont Blanc. A very chic and cosmopolitan holiday destination, with international renown, the resort showcases typical Savoyard characteristics.
- The domain allows everyone, even children, to practice a great number of sports: cross-country skiing and Alpine skiing, snowboard, luge, snowshoeing, snowmobile, climbing, paragliding.
- Courchevel represents the highest concentration of Michelin-starred restaurants in the mountains.
- Benefit from olympic-level snowsports facilities in the Trois Vallées ski area, which is the largest ski area in the world.
- Courchevel 1850 is a family-labelled resort that children will love.
Premium services included
Beds made on arrival
Housekeeping on departure
Welcome for people with reduced mobility
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Wi-Fi at reception
Premium services à la carte
Cleaning during your holiday
Shopping home delivery
Surface area: 67
Apartment 2/3 bedrooms for 10 people
1 living room, 1 sleeping alcove, 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchenette, 3 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
1 convertible sofa bed (sleeps 2), 1 single sofa bed and 1 sleeping alcove with 2 single beds.
1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom with 1 single bed and 1 bedroom with 1 single bed and 1 pull-out bed (recommended for children).
2 showers, 1 bath and 2 separate toilets.
Kitchenette opens out onto the living room.
Other Information: :
More spacious apartment with Nespresso® coffee machine, professional capsules for sale at reception.
Living area: : 67 m2
Premium comfort level
Personal safe (charge applies)
Fully equipped kitchen
Ceramic cooking hob
Traditional oven or microwave
Numerous storage spaces
Direct telephone line (charge applies)
Television with national and international channels
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Tennis, Horseriding, Fishing, Golfplaying
If you book for one week, arrival and departure are on Fridays. In case of online reservation you receive an invoice per-email immediately. We request a 50 % down payment. The other 50% is due one month in advance. There's a € 50 deposit and has to be paid on the spot at the reception desk. You will receive it in return on your bank account within 8 working days on condition that everything is in order. Cleaning costs (incl. Linen) are € 50. Tourist tax at € 0,70 p.p.p.d, to be paid on the spot at the reception desk at arrival. Arrival between 1500h and 17.00h, departure before 10.00 a.m.