**** in Eguisheim max. 5 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
Le Clos d'Eguisheim
Located a few kilometres from Colmar, Eguisheim is recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in France. In 2013, it received the title of "Favourite French Village" (France 2). It is also the birthplace of the Alsatian vineyard.
Near to the centre of town, the "Green Key" residence, surrounded by prestigious vineyards, offers ecological and spacious accommodation with refined décor. The colourful façades of the small buildings provide typical Alsatian décor and blend perfectly with their environment.
The residence is equipped with an indoor swimming pool with large windows, which is heated all year round. A children's play area is provided in the reception lounge.
You will appreciate
Eguisheim, voted the French people's favourite village in 2013, is one of the most beautiful villages along the Alsace wine route.
With typical Alsatian décor, just a short walk from the village.
Residence with indoor swimming pool heated all year round and paddling pool for children.
A number of activities are available both in the residence and local area such as:
A heated indoor swimming pool opened all year round with paddling-pool.
Playground, table tennis, bike hire, bike racks.
Sports and discoveries: walking on footpaths of vineyards and plains, mountain bike...
Located in the Haut-Rhin department, Eguisheim is classified as the "France's most beautiful villages" and constitutes an essential step of the "Wine Route". It was also awarded "Favourite French Village" in 2013. It is an ideal starting point to discover the rich heritage of Alsace.
- 7km away, is located the town of Colmar, with its magnificent area called the "Petite Venise" because of its houses aligned on both sides of the river.
- Discover the beauty of this little village of Alsace, with its three dungeons, remains of the three castles dating from the 11th and 13th century, its Saint-Pierre and Saint-Paul church, its Saint-Leon IX chapel.
- The residence is located less than 1 hour away from Strasbourg, capital of Europe and seat of Parliament, which benefits from a rich heritage : Notre-Dame cathedral, Maison Hammerzell, La Petite France area.
- The village of Eguislhein is an essential step of the "Alsace Wine Route", most ancient Wine Route of France, with 170km of prestigious vineyards world-renowned.
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Household linen (bath mat and tea towel)
- Cleaning kit
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes)
- Reception services with lending service
A la carte services
Cleaning during your holiday
Wi-Fi in the apartments
Surface area: 32
Apartment 1 bedroom for 4/5 people
Living area: : approx. 32 m²
1 living room, 1 bedroom, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
1 bedroom with double bed
1 shower or 1 bath and 1 separate toilet.
Living room with 2 single sofa beds, including 1 pull-out bed.
Kitchenette opens out onto the living room.
Other Information: :
Note: Separate toilet.
Your accommodation will be equipped with:
Balcony or terrace
Personal safe (charge applies)
Ceramic cooking hob
Television with national channels
Wireless Internet access in the apartments (charge applies)
There is a limited number of units that are wheelchair accessible and/or have adjustments in the house for disabled persons. Please contact us for information about the adjustments present to see if they match your needs. You can book this preference on request based on the availability.
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Tennis, Horseriding, Golfplaying