**** in Zeewolde max. 12 Persons
|Firma Bungalow.Net BV|
NL 8011 Zwolle
Price on enquiry.
Lots of greenery and lots of space: that's Buitenplaats Horsterwold. The holiday villas are luxurious and practically all are near the water. The comfortable and cozy villas feature various amenities and a private terrace. Nowhere in Western Europe is a larger leaf forest than just at this Buitenplaats. The forest is dominated by poplars, which is unique in the Netherlands! There are beautiful cycling and hiking trails. Adventurous hikers are full of traits in "De Stille Kern", a vast wilderness where paths are lacking. There is a hardened path to the town of Zeewolde (6 km), where you can go for all your daily shopping. Therefore, Buitenplaats Horsterwold is so suitable for hiking and cycling enthusiasts. At the outdoor area you can use the outdoor swimming pool for free (from 1 July until 31 August). Also the two all-weather tennis courts are available for free. Bikes can be rented at the park. Thanks to the luxurious homes, beautiful surroundings and spacious layout with various facilities, Horsterwold Buitenplaats will meet all your needs. There is WIFI available in the villas.
Zeewolde is located in the Flevopolder. It is an ideal holiday destination thanks to the combination of water, beach, forests and vast polders. The area is ideally suited for cycling, hiking, horse riding and skating. The forests are crossed by mile-long routes. In the fairytale Horsterwold there is a beautiful 18 hole golf course suitable for both inexperienced and practiced golfers.
Zeewolde has several marinas and launchers. There are five child-friendly beaches: a paradise for surfers, beach, sea and sun worshipers. Zeewolde has an indoor swimming pool and a large sports park. You will also find great restaurants where you can have lunch or dinner.
Take a nice day trip to Elburg and Harderwijk, two historic towns, where you can book a boat trip on the edge lakes. Different forms of relaxation in the area are enough: in Harderwijk the Dolfinarium, Fun Village, the Harderwijk City Museum, the Aviodrome Aviation Museum, the Harder Card, the Zwaluwhoeve Beauty Center. Batavia City outlet shopping, the Batavia yard and Lelystad Nature Park at Lelystad. Walibi World in Biddinghuizen with its 21 attractions literally and figuratively an amusement park. Really little children are happy to visit the Hans and Grietje Play Park in Zeewolde, Ballorig in Lelystad or the Maïsdoolhof in Almere.
Surface area: 180
This detached villa can accommodate up to 12 people. The total (residential) area is approximately 180 m2. The villa is furnished, comfortable and cozy furnished with various facilities and amenities of good quality. It has six bedrooms, a spacious living room and TV corner with widescreen TV, a DVD player, a radio / CD player.
The villa has one spacious master bedroom downstairs and 5 bedrooms upstairs, one of which is a spacious master bedroom. Each bedroom has two single beds. The large kitchen, with a separate dining area is very fully equipped: fridge with freezer, combi oven / microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and full furnishing for the number of persons. Two separate shower rooms, one bathroom of which has a bath (on the first floor). On the ground floor there is a spacious bathroom with shower. The villa also has two separate toilets. There is a standard 1 baby cot (up to 3 years) as well as 1 highchair and 1 baby bath with standard. If you wish to make use of this, you will need to make a booking at the time of booking so that the landlord can take this into account. Extra cots and highchairs are available on request, subject to availability. A washing machine is located in the technical area. In the garden there is a log cabin for (optional) bicycles. Outside on the terrace there is plenty of garden furniture at your disposal. Up to three passenger cars can be parked on their own parking lot. Other cars must be parked at the central car park. It is forbidden to park the cars in the front yard.
This is a non smoking house.
Possibility nearby / Möglichkeiten in der Nähe: Tennis, Golfplaying
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Bed linen is provided. Bath towels and kitchen linen has to be brought yourself, it is not possible to rent this.
- Max. 2 small pets are allowed for a fee. The animals are not allowed on the furniture.
- Young people under 21 years of age not admitted without supervision of an adult over 21 years of age.
- In addition to the standard children's equipment, the owner also has extra camping cots and highchairs available. Extra highchairs and cots are only reserved on request, subject to availability.
- A maximum of 3 cars can be parked on their own parking lot. Other cars must be parked at the central car park. It is forbidden to park the cars in the front yard.
- Employees are not allowed. Long-term rental on request.
- The outdoor swimming pool is only open during the summer season (from 1 July until 31 August).
The following conditions apply to acccommodations of this owner:
• Tomingroep BV (Tominvakantievilla’s) is the owner of the villa that you rent at Buitenplaats Horsterwold;
• Tominvakantevilla will mail two forms with the request to return these completed and signed per returning email to email@example.com: Night register form and Statement transfer deposit.
• The deposit must be transferred two weeks before arrival to the bank account of Tomingroep BV, according to the instructions in the Declaration (stating the name of the intermediary, the reservation number and Buitenplaats Horsterwold);
• Tominvakantievilla's will send you (about a week before arrival) an arrival e-mail with the necessary unique access codes (pin code barrier and number code key safe). If you have not received it, this can be requested directly by telephone (via tel. 0031-35-671 8118 or 0031-6-1152 3231).